Local councils have a duty to maintain the roads, but they can only fill a pothole if they know about it.

If you want it repaired, you have to report it. This page is the easy way to report potholes and road defects. We contact the right people to get the roads repaired.

If you would prefer to report a pothole directly to Hampshire County Council, then please use this link

Please report pothole if the council finds a new hotspot we will do what we can to reduce it.