The Parish Council is often asked for opinion on all kinds of matters that may directly, such as public transport and planning or indirectly effect our parish,
It is in the best interest of our community if all residents are made aware of public consultations and have the opportunity to comment on them either by direct reply or to the Parish Council to enable a consolidated reply to be submitted.
The following public consultations have been received –
- Humbers View, Kings Somborne
- Hampshire Association of Local Councils Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
- TV721 – A3057 Kings Somborne to Stockbridge – Carriageway Resurfacing
- Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Footpath going up Cow Drove Hill.
- Resolution to Borrow from the PWLB.
- The Army Flying Museum
- Becoming a Parish Councillor in May 2019
- Introduction of Part-Night Lighting in Hampshire
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report Gypsy & Traveller DPD
- Have your say on what our Community Policing Priorities should be in your area.
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Pre-Submission Public Consultation
- Contact details for aircraft low flying or noise complaints
- Click here to report issues with Roads and Virgin
- Become a Volunteer Car Driver for Hampshire County Council
- Want to know more about being a Councillor?
- Test Valley Health Walks
- King’s Somborne Residents – Your urgent help is required:
- Serving Hampshire consultation: options for future local government in Hampshire
- News for Local Councils
- The Littleton, Crawley, Kings Somborne and Stockbridge (16A) Taxishare
- Neighbourhood Development Plan – Have your say