KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 14 May 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Townsend and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
- Minutes of the Meetings held on 23 April 2018
60.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 23 April 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
60.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Townsend, RESOLVED with Cllrs Harwood and Webb abstaining (not present) that the minutes of the meeting held on 23 April 2018 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
61.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
18/00996/VARS – Walnut Court, Winchester Road – minor changes to access bridge, top line of rear wall, inclusion of velux windows and photo-voltaic roof panels, reduction in size and finish of detached double garage – support
- 18/01067/TPOS – Prospect House, Winchester Road – fell one Conifer – support
- 18/1097/TREES – 24 Riverside Green – fell one Hawthorn – support
- 18/00986/CLES – KSPC – application for certificate of existing lawful use of land adjacent to recreation ground – support (own application)
- 18/01117/FULLS – Sunnyside View, Stockbridge Road – erect 2 office buildings – object on the grounds of overdevelopment in the rural area and the adverse impact of increased traffic flow at a gradual bend on the busy A3057 without clear sight lines
- 64. Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/00924/AGNS – Compton Manor – erect intake store for existing grain plant – support – prior approval not required
- 65. Clerk’s Report
- 65.1 Nothing to report.
- 66. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 4 June 2018 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.50pm