KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 4th November 2019
Present: Cllrs Harwood, Curtis, and Wales
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
- Cllr Dack and Cllr Webb had sent apologies which were accepted by the Committee.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 07 October 2019
- The minutes of the meeting held on 07 October 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
- Proposed Cllr Wales, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 07 October 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- No changes to interests were declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- After discussion responses to the following applications were Resolved:
- 19/02562/TREES – T1 – Beech Hedge – reduce height between 0.6m – 0.9m, T2 – Conifer – clear chimney by 2m | Manor Farm House Winchester Road – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02511/TPOS – T1- Lawson Cypress – reduce in height by 3-4 metres and crown lift | 4 Kings Acre – CROWN LIFT TO 1.5m from ground = NO OBJECTION, BUT COUNCIL OBJECT TO HEIGHT RESTRICTION.
- 19/02493/TREES – Fell T1 Goat willow | Snowdrop Cottage Winchester Road – OBJECTION, CROWN REDUCTION SUGGESTED AND TO THIN BUT NOT FELL..
- 19/02477/TREES – T1 – Beech Hedge – reduce height by approx. 2.5m and trim back sides to the maximum capacity while retaining greenery | Thatched Cottage Romsey Road – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02472/TREES – H1 – Conifer Hedge – Remove dead stem from western end of hedge | Firmead 24 Nutchers Drove – NO OBJECTION
- 19/01779/FULLS – Erection of 4 no. detached houses (3 x 4 bedroom and 1 x 3 bedroom) together with new access, parking, garages, landscaping and associated works | Land East Of Muss Lane – amendment = COUNCIL RESUBMIT THEIR PREVIOUS COMMENTS.
- There were no further applications received from TVBC since publication of the agenda.
- Report on Recent Planning Application decisions by TVB
- 19/01555/FULLS | New access to existing garage | Wisteria House Romsey road – WITHDRAWN
- 19/02179/CLES | Certificate for existing use of first floor of barn as a single dwelling | Furzedown Farm Furzedown Road Kings Somborne Stockbridge Hampshire SO20 6NL – ISSUE CERTIFICATE
- 19/02184/TREES | T1 – Horse Chestnut – Remove south western co-dominant stem and minor re balancing work. | Parsonage Farmhouse Romsey Road Kings Somborne Stockbridge Hampshire SO20 6PN – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02225/TREES | T1 – Copper Beech – Crown lift above ground level, crown thin by 30%, reduce any over extended branches back by approx 2.5m on eastern side of canopy T2 – Apple – Remove deadwood only | Manor Farm House Winchester Road Kings Somborne Stockbridge Hampshire SO20 6NZ – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02330/TREES | Works to trees as per schedule received | The Old Vicarage Old Vicarage Lane Kings Somborne Stockbridge Hampshire SO20 6PZ – NO OBJECTION
- Clerk’s and Councillors’ Report
- TVBC had visited the property where it had been alleged that trees had been cut down without permission.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 18 November 2019 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6:45pm