KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 4 February 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Herbert, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
9.1 Cllr Fahy.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 January 2013
10.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 January 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
10.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 January 2013 be accepted as a true record.
11. Matters Arising
11.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
12.1 None declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 13/00017/LBWS – Goosehill, Stockbridge Road – replaced windows in western elevation – support
- 13/00047/LBWS – Hayes, Romsey Road – timber frame repairs – support
- 13/0052/FULLS – Old School, Up Somborne – single storey rear extension to provide kitchen – support
- 13/00126/LBWS – North Park Farmhouse – insert two narrow windows into plinth wall – no comment as property outside parish boundary
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 12/02252/FULLS – Furzedown Farm, Furzedown Road – install electric gates and brick and flint pillars and wall, relocate wire stock fence and plant hedge behind fence – no objection.Refused – detrimental effect on local landscape
- 12/02462/TPOS – 8 Camp Field – fell one Lime – a number of trees have already been here and pruning should suffice for this Lime.Refused – no disease or other reason for felling.
- 12/02456/FULLS – Church View, Palace Close – ground and first floor extensions – no objection.Permitted.
- 12/02168/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – erect boundary wall and alter vehicle and pedestrian accesses – no objection.Withdrawn.
- 12/02662/FULLS – 2 Council Houses, Up Somborne Lane – demolish existing conservatory and erect two storey extension – no objection.Permitted.
- Clerk’s Report
15.1 Nothing to report.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 4 March 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm