KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 7th October 2019
Present: Cllrs Harwood, Curtis, Dack, Wales and Webb
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
- None required.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 16 September 2019
- The minutes of the meeting held on 16 September 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
- Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Webb, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 16 September 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Cllr Wales declared he felt an interest with the first.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- After discussion responses to the following applications were Resolved:
- 19/02225/TREES – Manor Farm House Winchester Road – T1 – Copper Beech – Council noted that this tree was subject to a TPO and that would therefore restrict the work allowed.
- 19/02225/TREES – Manor Farm House Winchester Road – T2 – Apple – Remove deadwood only -– NO OBJECTION
- 19/02330/TREES – Works to trees as per schedule received – The Old Vicarage Old Vicarage Lane – noted work continued from 10 years ago. NO OBJECTION
- There were no further applications received from TVBC since publication of the agenda.
- Report on Recent Planning Application decisions by TVBC
- 19/02137/TREES | Field Maple – Crown reduce by 1 to 1.5 metres to previous pruning position | Charlton House 4 Camp Field – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02130/TREES | T1 Yew – Remove old and twisted lower branches, T2 Unknown Species – remove stump | Walnut Cottage 17 Riverside Green – NO OBJECTION
- 19/02048/TPOS – T1 Lawson Cypress – Fell, T2 Conifer – reduce in height – 4 Kings Acre – REFUSED
- 19/01975/FULLS – Detached garage to front and proposed patio area to rear – Redlands Up Somborne Lane – PERMISSION
- 19/00280/FULLN | Conversion of Barn to residential – The Dutch Barn Off Somborne Park Road – WITHDRAWN
- Clerk’s and Councillors’ Report
- A resident had advised that 5 Trees had been cut down at a property inside the conservation area without Tree Works applications being applied for. TVBC would be informed. Action: Clerk
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 21 October 2019 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6:50pm