KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 7 September 2015
Present: Cllr Lane (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
106.1 Cllr Harwood.
107. Minutes of the Meeting held on 20 July 2015
107.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 6 July 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
107.2 Proposed Cllr Evans, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED with Cllrs Lane and Sutton abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 20 July 2015 be accepted as a true record.
108. Matters Arising
108.1 There were no matters arising.
109. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
109.1 None declared or sought.
110. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/01847/LBWS – Marsh Court, Marsh Court Road – restoration and alterations to ancillary buildings – support
• 15/02008/TREES – 1 Kings Acre – various tree works – support
• 15/01904/FULLS – Village Hall – erect entrance lobby and open porch to front, replace flat roof with mono-pitched roof and extend to north west – support
111. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/01144/FULLS – Hoplands House, Hoplands – replacement West wing, alterations to door and window fenestration and enlargement of residential garden to incorporate site of former wine store – support. Permitted.
• 15/01391/FULLS – New Lease Farmhouse – siting of temporary mobile home for three years for agricultural worker – support. Permitted.
• 15/01497/FULLS – Land at New Farm – upgrade base station with 12.5m monopole with 6 antennas and 3 remote radio units – support with the request that a back up power supply be incorporated to avoid loss of signal during the frequent power cuts. Permitted with no mention of back up facility
• 15/01496/FULLS – 12 Riverside Green – new conservatory to rear of property – support. Permitted.
112. Clerk’s Report
112.1 The hearing of the application by Gladman Developments to build at the top end of Eldon Road had again been delayed until 22 September 2015 or later.
113. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 21 September 2015 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm