Planning minutes 7 Apr 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Village Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 7 April 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
27. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17 March 2014
27.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 17 March 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
27.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Werrett, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 17 March 2014 be accepted as a true record.
28. Matters Arising
29. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
29.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
30. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/00614/TREES – 9 Riverside Green – crown reduction of 3 mature Silver Birch in rear garden – support
• 14/00527/TREES – 1 Forge Close – fell one Norway Spruce and remove large lower limb of Beech – support
• 14/00556/FULLS – Chalkstream, Winchester Road – new side extension, replacement front porch and flue installation – support
31. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/00345/TREES – Garden Lodge, Winchester Rood – remove Norway Spruce – support. Permitted.
• 14/00334/TREES – Jasmine Cottage, Winchester Road – remove one Holly, crown thin one Canadian Fir by 10% – support. Permitted.
32. Clerk’s Report
32.1 The Clerk reported that the appeal by the owner of 2 Redhill Cottages to build a new dwelling to the rear had been dismissed.
33. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 28 April 2014 at 7.00pm in the Village Hall, Romsey Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm