KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 6 October 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
92. Minutes of the Meeting held on 22 September 2014
92.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 22 September 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
92.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Evans, RESOLVED with Cllr Werrett abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 22 September 2014 be accepted as a true record.
93. Matters Arising
94. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
94.1 None sought or declared.
95. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/02239 – Chalk Stream, Winchester Road – remove one dead Cherry, one Ash, one Ash sapling, one Sycamore and 3 Conifers – support
• 14/02209/FULLS – Beechcroft, Horsebridge Road – retention of oak framed replacement greenhouse – support
96. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/01771/FULLS – Brook Farm House – repairs to cob wall, rendering with lime and replace tiled roof – support. Permitted.
97. Clerk’s Report
97.1 Nothing to report.
98. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 20 October 2014 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm