KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 6 November 2017
Present: Cllr Sutton (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Lane and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: Two members of the public were present
122.1 Cllrs Curtis and Harwood.
123. Minutes of the Meetings held on 16 October 2017
123.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 16 October 2017 had been circulated with the agenda.
123.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Webb, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 16 October 2017 be accepted as a true record.
124. Matters Arising
124.1 There were no matters arising.
125. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
126. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/02640/TREES – 11 Nutchers Drove – fell one Cherry, Hawthorn and Elder and Eco plug stump – support
• 17/02575/FULLS – The Herra, Furzedown Road – side extension to form dining room with balcony – support
• 17/02413/LBWS – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – replace window on side elevation with door, replace windows to modern rear wing, internal alterations – support
• 17/02701/TREES – Prospect House, Winchester Road – prune Yew to clear chimney and crown raise to 5m – support
• 17/02727/FULLS – 1 Triangle Cottages, Romsey Road – detached garage and store – concern as proposal would be out of keeping with this area
127. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/01803/LBWS – Brook Farm House, Romsey Road – boundary wall/gate piers and retaining wall work – support. Permitted.
• 17/02387/TREES – Walnut Cottage, land north of 15 Riverside Green – Field Maple – remove lower branches to provide 5m crown clearance – support. Permitted.
• 17/02358/TREES – 2 Old Vicarage Cottages, Old Vicarage Lane – fell Birch – support. Permitted.
• 17/02424/TREES – The Herra, Furzedown Road – fell one Yew – support. Permitted.
• 17/02211/TREES – 6 Nutchers Drove – Sycamore reduce height by 4m – support. Permitted.
128. Clerk’s Report
128.1 Two notifications or proposals to re-route footpaths had been received; footpath 2 in Asley and footpaths 3 and 4 in the area of Upper Eldon Farm; Members saw no reason to object to either.
129. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 20 November 2017 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm