Planning minutes 6 Jan 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 6 January 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16 December 2013
2.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 16 December 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
2.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 16 December 2013 be accepted as a true record.
3. Matters Arising
4. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
4.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
5. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/02802/FULLS – Hoplands House – replacement west wing, alterations to door and window fenestration, enlargement of residential curtilage to incorporate former wine store – support
• 13/02812/FULLS & 3LBWS – Maisemore Cottage, Up Somborne – demolish single storey rear extension and replace with single storey rear extension – support
6. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/02448/FULLS – Meadowsweet, Up Somborne – single storey rear extension – support. Permitted.
7. Clerk’s Report
7.1 12/01934/FULLS – demolition of 6 Class 3 dwellings and erection of Class A1 retail foodstore – revision to original plan to include additional traffic information – noted
8. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 20 January 2014 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm