KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 5 November 2018
Present: Cllr Curtis (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Dack and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: Two members of the public were present
134.1 Cllrs Harwood and Townsend.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 October 2018
135.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 15 October 2018 had been circulated with the agenda
135.2 Proposed Cllr Webb, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 15 October 2018 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
136.1 There were no matters arising.
Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 18/02616/CLES – Riverside, Old Vicarage Lane – convert garage into habitable accommodation – support
- 18/02699/TREES – Prospect House, Winchester Road – fell one Conifer – support
- 18/02720/FULLS – 4 Highfield Cottages – two storey side extension to provide kitchen/diner and 2 additional bedrooms – support
- 18/02784/TREES – 3 Austins Cross – fell Conifer – support
139. Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/01292/FULLS – Briar Cottage, Winchester Road – erect double garage and log store -support. Permitted.
- 18/02245/FULLS – Clausentum Danes, Winchester Road – change of use of annex from single dwelling to use in conjunction with main dwelling – support. Permitted.
- 18/02239/FULLS – 6 Nutchers Drove – loft conversion, insert 6 roof lights, adjust height of front ground floor windows and insert sliding door to rear – support but architect’s drawings did not correspond to proposed development (no solar panels shown, side elevation incorrect and omission of dormer windows in roof, no difference in height of ground floor front windows). Permitted.
- 18/02335/CLPS – Oakfields, Furzedown Road – certificate of proposed lawful development for an extension to form an orangery – support. Permitted.
- 18/02519/TREES – New Vicarage, Romsey Road – crown reduce Indian Bean and remove part of hedgerow – support. Permitted.
- 18/02489/TREES – Oakleigh, Muss Lane – crown lift 2 Ash and remove one Plum – support. Permitted
140. Clerk’s Report
- 140.1 The TVBC Southern Area Committee had deferred its decision on the application to develop the grain buildings on the Forest of Bere estate pending more information from Hampshire Highways. Mr Lane, on behalf of Up Somborne residents, thanked Councillors for their support in objecting to this application.
- 141. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 26 November 2018 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
- There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.50pm