KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 5 February 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane (Items 24 and 25 only), and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
19. Minutes of the Meetings held on 22 January 2018
19.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 22 January 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
19.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED with Cllr Webb abstaining (not present) that the minutes of the meeting held on 22 January 2018 be accepted as a true record.
20. Matters Arising
20.1 There were no matters arising.
21. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
22. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 18/00183/FULLS – Rookley Hollow, Up Somborne – front extension and garage conversion to provide enlarged entrance hall and dining room – support
• 18/00175/LBWS – Willow Cottage, Romsey Road – rear and side single storey extension to provide hall, boot room, utility room and downstairs shower – support
• 17/02796/FULLS – Somerville, Up Somborne – erect 2-bay garage – support
• 18/00001/LBWS – Yew Tree Cottage, Romsey Road – take up floor to remove tree roots, repair cracks to house front and internal repairs – support
• 18/00236/TREES – Hawthorns, Winchester Road – fell Conifer hedge, fell Conifer, fell Holly, Lilac – remove lowest north western stem – support. Permitted.
23. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/03021/FULLS – land to north of Riverside Green – erect detached 3 bed house with detached garage (amended scheme) – as before support for house design but concern at limited access and impact on neighbours. Permitted
24. Clerk’s Report
24.1 Councillors noted the appointment of Mr Oliver Godfrey as the new Tree Warden.
25. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 19 February 2018 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.50pm