Planning minutes 5 Aug 13
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 5 August 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
59.1 Cllr Mercer.
60. Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 July 2013
60.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 15 July 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
60.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 15 July 2013 be accepted as a true record.
61. Matters Arising
61.1 There were no matters arising.
62. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
62.1 No Interests declared or Declarations sought.
63. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/01468/FULLS – Brookvale, Muss Lane – single storey side extension to move utility room and extend kitchen, first floor extension to extend bedroom and add en suite – support
• 13/01540/TPOS – Roughwood, Romsey Road – Crown lift one Beech – support
• 13/01581/FULLS – Oakdene, 5 Horsebridge Road – alterations and erection of two single storey rear extensions to provide extended kitchen/dining room and living room, reposition soil stack and raise height of existing fence to two metres – support
64. Report on Recent Planning Applications
None to report.
65. Clerk’s Report
65.1 Councillors noted the resignation of Cllr Herbert from the Committee and B/Cllrward’s intention to organise a planning seminar on the impact of the recent changes in planning legislation to which the Chairman encouraged all councillors to attend.
66. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 September 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm