KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 4 September 2017
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Lane, Sutton and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
90.1 Cllr Curtis not present.
91. Minutes of the Meetings held on 7 August 2017
91.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 August 2017 had been circulated with the agenda.
91.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Sutton, RESOLVED with Cllr Webb abstaining (not co-opted at that time) that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 August 2017 be accepted as a true record.
92. Matters Arising
92.1 There were no matters arising.
93. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
94. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/02002/TREES – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – fell 27 Leylandii – support
• 17/02099/Trees – 5 Kings Acre – various tree works – support
• 17/02232/TREES – 4 Muss Lane – fell Western Red Cedar – support
95. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/01732/FULLS – Vine Cottage, Muss Lane – demolish existing rear flat roof extension and erect new; replace 2 first floor windows and ground floor door – support. Permitted.
• 17/01870/TREES – Fir Tree Cottage, Winchester Road – reduce height of Prunus and Hawthorne – support. Permitted.
• 17/01981/TREES – The Old Vicarage, Old Vicarage Lane – Horse Chestnut – reduce height by 8m – support. Permitted.
96. Clerk’s Report
96.1 Nothing to report.
97. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 18 September 2017 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm