Planning minutes 3 Feb 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 3 February 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
10.1 Cllr Lane.
11. Minutes of the Meeting held on 6 January 2014
11.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 6 January 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
11.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Werrett, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 6 January 2014 be accepted as a true record.
12. Matters Arising
13. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
13.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
14. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/00115/FULLS – 8 Nutchers Drove – remove kitchen window and replace with French doors, remove existing utility room door and brick up opening – support
• 14/00169/TPOS – Hill House, Strawberry Lane – pollard one Maple to align with hedge – support
15. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/02411/FULLS – Marsh Court – replacement of defective drainage, manhole alterations and new septic tank – support but concern expressed at the way contractors’ vehicles and delivery lorries parked on the busy A3057 because of an inability to use the access track to the dwelling risking an accident. Permitted.
• 13/02377/FULLS – 3 Old Fromans Farm – ground floor rear extension – support. Permitted.
• 14/02703/FULLS – Austins Cross Cottage, Church Road – new chimney pot and cowl and new stainless steel chimney liner for existing wood burning stove – support. Permitted.
16. Clerk’s Report
16.1 The Clerk reported that 13/02473/FULLS – Maisemore Cottage, Up Somborne – demolish single storey rear extension and erect replacement – support had been withdrawn.
17. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 17 February 2014 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm