Planning minutes 3 Dec 12
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 3 December 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Fahy and Herbert
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
121.1 Cllr Lane.
122. Minutes of the Meeting held on 19 November 2012
122.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 19 November 2012 had been circulated with the agenda.
122.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED with Cllr Fahy abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 19 November 2012 be accepted as a true record.
123. Matters Arising
123.1 There were no matters arising.
124. Declarations of Interests
124.1 None declared.
125. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/02462/TPOS – 8 Camp Field – fell one Lime – a number of trees have already been felled here and pruning should suffice for this Lime
* 12/02456/FULLS – Church View, Palace Close – ground and first floor extensions – no objection
126. Report on Recent Planning Applications
* 12/02198/TREES – Smiths Place, Stockbridge Road – various tree works on 10 trees – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/02234/TREES – 8 Camp Field – crown lift Silver Birch to hedge height and fell one Yew, one Conifer and one Cedar – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/02324/DEMDS – Hoplands House – siting and appearance following demolition of wine store building (already approved) – no objection. Prior approval not required.
127. Clerk’s Report
127.1 Cllr Harrison was temporarily withdrawing from membership of the Committee for personal reasons.
128. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 17 December 2012 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm