KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 27 April 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
57.1 Cllr Curtis.
58. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13 April 2015
58.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 13 April 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
58.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Evans, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 13 April 2015 be accepted as a true record.
59. Matters Arising
60. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
60.1 None sought or declared.
61. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/00774/FULLS/15/00775/LBWS – Marsh Court – alterations to ancillary building (amending 14/00399/LBWS) – support
• 15/00792/TREES – 1 King’s Acre – reduce overhanging Beech branches to boundary – support
• 15/00796/TREES – Snowdrop Cottage, Winchester Road – pollard one Willow and remove one Willow, one Beech and one Robina – support
• 15/00819/FULLS – 8 Camp Field – alter conservatory to form sun lounge – support
• 15/00817/FULLS – 8 Camp Field – retain conservatory – support
• 15/00866/TREES – Garden Lodge, Winchester Road – crown reduce Willow back to pollarded points – support
62. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/00233/FULLS – Virginia Cottage, Winchester Road – internal alterations to form annex for holiday let – support. Permit
63. Clerk’s Report
63.1 Confirmation of the hearing date for the Gladman application was still awaited.
64. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 18 May 2015 at 8.30pm or as soon as the AGM ends in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm