KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 26 November 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Dack, Townsend and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 November 2018
143.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 5 November 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
143.2 Proposed Cllr Webb, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 November 2018 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
144.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 18/02842/PDQS – John O’Gaunt Farm – conversion of agricultural building to single dwelling – concern at colour of roof which is considered out of keeping with the countryside environment
- 18/02786/FULLS – 3 Highfield Cottages – replacement conservatory at rear – support
- 18/02863/CLES – Barn South West corner of OS Parcel 5626 Furzedown Lane – certificate of existing lawful use – erection of agricultural barn in no-compliance – support
- 18/02913/TREES – Prospect House, Winchester Road – fell Conifer – application withdrawn
- 18/02969/TREES – 4 New Cottages, Furzedown Road – fell 3 Norway Spruce, prune one Cherry, crown lift one Acer, reduce lateral growth on one Yew – support
- 18/02970/FULLS – 3 Austins Cross – demolish single storey rear utility room and construct single storey extension for kitchen, lift roofline, replace slates on roof and install 2 roof lights – support
- 147. Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/02390/FULLS – 19 Nutchers Drove – heat pump installation – support. Permitted.
- 18/02573/TREES – Butchers End, Winchester Road – pollard Willow – support. Permitted.
- 18/02699/TREES – Prospect House, Winchester Road – fell one Conifer – support. Permitted.
- 148. Clerk’s Report
- 148.1 Nothing to report.
- 149. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 10 December 2018 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
- There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm