KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 22 January 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
9.1 Cllr Webb.
10. Election of Vice-Chairman
10.1 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED that Cllr Curtis be elected Vice-Chairman of the Planning Committee as a result of Cllr Sutton’s resignation from the Parish Council.
11. Minutes of the Meetings held on 8 January 2018
11.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 8 January 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
11.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 8 January 2018 be accepted as a true record.
12. Matters Arising
12.1 There were no matters arising.
13. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
14. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/03187/VARS – Marsh Court – vary previously approved plans to stable conversion – support
• 17/03294/LBWS – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – partial dismantling of rear chimney and reconstruction incorporating tray – support
15. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• F/17/02835/FULLS – 3 Marsh Court Farm – demolish existing single storey rear extension and garage and erect new single storey rear extension – support. Permitted.
• 17/02866/VARS – Manor Farm House, Winchester Road – changes to bridge location, top line of rear wall, inclusion of velux windows, reduction in size and finish of detached double garages – support. Permitted.
• 17/02872/LBWS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – conversion to dwelling and single storey extension (amended scheme) – previous objections relating to inappropriate design, out of keeping and too large for this known flood risk area remain extant. Permitted.
• 17/02924/FULLS – Briar Cottage, Winchester Road – erect detached triple garage and wood store – support. Withdrawn.
16. Clerk’s Report
16.1 Councillors noted the written objection from Mr Hughes on the plans regarding White Chapel which he had forwarded to TVBC, copy to KSPC.
17. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 5 February 2018 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm