KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 22 April 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllr Fahy, Harrison, Lane and Werrett (ex-officio)
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
25.1 Cllrs Curtis and Herbert.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 March 2013
26.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 4 March 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
26.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 4 March 2013 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
27.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
28.1 None declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 13/00367/FULLS – Lower Eldon Farmhouse, Compton Manor – erection of3 stables and a tack room – support
- 13/00779/LBWS – Austins Cross Cottage, Church Road – replace domestic heating boiler withcondensing boiler – support
- 13/00812/TREES – Brookvale, Muss Lane – various tree works – support
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 13/00126/LBWS – North Park Farmhouse – insert two narrow windows into plinth wall – no comment as property outside parish boundary.TVBC permitted.
- 13/00197/FULLS – 3a Nutcher’s Drove – two storey side extension to provide a ground floor study and first floor dressing room – concern at site overdevelopment and proximity of planned extension to the road and impact on drivers’ views. TVBC permitted.
- 13/00256/TREES – 4 Kings Acre – prune Apple, thin Cherry and reduce Conifer height – support.TVBC permitted.
- 13/00280/TREES – 4 Kings Acre – prune Alder – support.TVBC permitted.
- 123/02702/LBWS – Hayes Farmhouse, Romsey Road – thatched chimney system – support.TVBC permitted.
- Clerk’s Report
32.1 The Clerk reported that a further letter of complaint had been received regarding traffic approaching Forest Extra via Strawberry Lane.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 13 May 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm