Planning minutes 21 Oct 13
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 21 October 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
84. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 October 2013
84.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 October 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
84.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 October 2013 be accepted as a true record.
85. Matters Arising
85.1 There were no matters arising.
86. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
86.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
87. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/02253/TREES – St Swithun, Romsey Road – fell one Damson – support
• 13/02290/TREES – Brookvale, Muss Lane – fell one Willow – support
88. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/01957/TREES – Wisteria House, Romsey Road – pollard to main branch scaffold – support. Permit.
• 13/01960/TREES – Wistaria, Muss Lane – fell one Elder and one Fir – support. Permit.
• 13/02001/TREES and 13/0200 2/TPOS – 8 Camp Field – fell one Lime and two Silver Birches – support. Lime felling refused and Birches permitted.
• 13/02073/TREES – Old Orchards, Romsey Road – fell one Norway Spruce – support. Permit.
• 13.02075/TREES – St Peter’s and St Paul’s Church – pollard ten Limes – no comment as own application. Permit.
• 13/02077/TREES – Jaysgarth, Muss Lane – reduce Beech hedge, Western Cedar, Yew and Leylandiis – support. Permit
89. Clerk’s Report
89.1 Members noted that an appeal had been lodged against the refusal by TVBC to grant planning approval for the erection of one 3 bed dwelling at 2 Redhill Cottages, Winchester Road, application number 12/02596/FULLS.
90. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 4 November 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm