Planning minutes 21 July 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Village Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 21 July 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
60. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 July 2014
60.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 July 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
60.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED with Cllr Werrett abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 July 2014 be accepted as a true record.
61. Matters Arising
62. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
62.1 Cllr Werrett declared an interest in 9 Winchester Road as his was an adjacent property.
63. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/01080/LBWS – The Cruck Cottage, Winchester Road – renew two pairs of French doors to rear – support
• 14/01369/FULLS – Yew Tree Cottage, Up Somborne – rear extension to extend sitting room – support
• 14/01561/FULLS – 9 Winchester Road – demolish existing conservatory and construct replacement orangery and first floor extension – concern at level of development over recent years which should this proposal be added would make a sizeable dwelling to the detriment of the original garden/open space
• 14/01450/FULLS – Fir Tree Cottage, Winchester Road – retention of widened vehicular access and repositioned gate posts – support but Members noted the work had already been completed which begged the question on the need to consult
64. Report on Recent Planning Applications
64.1 None to report.
65. Clerk’s Report
65.1 Nothing to report.
66. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 4 August 2014 at 6.30pm in the Village Hall, Romsey Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm