KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 20 August 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Dack, Townsend and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
100.1 Cllr Curtis.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 6 August 2018
101.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 6 August 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
101.2 Proposed Cllr Webb, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 6 August 2018 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
103.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 18/02004/TREES – Winton House, Romsey Road – fell Conifer – support
- 18/00997/FULLS – land at Eldon Edge, Eldon Road – 3 units of temporary holiday accommodation – support
- 18/02132/TREES – Yew Trees, Up Somborne Lane – cutback sides by 30cms – support
- 18/02107/TREES – 24 Nutchers Drove – fell one Plum – support
- 18/01935/FULLS – Wisteria House, Romsey Road – new access existing garage – concern that proposed entrance will adversely affect line of sight when entering busy A3057, increase lack of vehicle manoeuvring room and possible loss of trees
- 18/02143/TREES – Fairlee, Winchester Road – crown reduction on Apple trees – support106. Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/00569/FULLS – Marsh Court Farm – construction of 3 dwellings following removal of existing agricultural buildings – support provided roof tiles and bricks match others adjacent. Permitted.
- 18/01067/TPOS – Prospect House, Winchester Road – fell one Conifer – support. Permitted.
- 18/01156/FULLS – 18/01156/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – re-erection and extension of piers and railings to front, fence at rear boundary and repositioning of free standing air source heat pump – councillors noted the one objection received but on balance decided to support the application. Permitted.
- 18/01356/TREES – 9 Winchester Road – crown lift one Beech and 3 Maple – support. Permitted.
- 18/01167/FULLS – The Laurels, Romsey Road – single storey rear extension – support. Permitted.
- 18/01502/VARS – Walnut Court, Winchester Road – improved vehicle access to detached garage – support. Permitted.
- 18/01357/TREES – 7 Nutchers Drove – crown clean and remove dead wood from one Sycamore – support. Permitted.
- 18/01603/TREES – Birchwood, Cow Drove Hill – Silver Birch reduce height by 2.5m and rebalance crown – support. Permitted.
- 18/01733/TREES – The Hermitage, Stockbridge Road – reduce height and thin crown of 4 Elm and 2 Norway Spruce – support. Permitted.
- 18/01765/TREES – 14 Riverside Green – remove overhanging branches – support. Permitted.
- 18/01827/TREES – 9 Riverside Green – reduce height of 3 Silver Birch – support. Permitted
- 107. Clerk’s Report
- 107.1 The Clerk reported he had applied for permission to pollard the Church Limes consistent with the 5 year management plan.
- 108. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 3 September 2018 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
- There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.25pm