Planning minutes 2 Sep 13
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 2 September 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Lane and Werrrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
67.1 Cllrs Curtis and Mercer
68. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 August 2013
68.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 5 August 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
68.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 August 2013 be accepted as a true record.
69. Matters Arising
69.1 There were no matters arising.
70. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
70.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
71. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/017932/TREES – 5 Forge Close – fell one Leylandii – support
72. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/01234/FULLS – 19 Eldon Road – two storey side extension, single storey rear extension and new front porch – after considerable discussion on the impact this size of development would have on the local scene, the apparent lack of access and the loss of trees and hedges, despite the assurances given on the application form, the majority view was to express concern at these proposals. Permitted.
• 13/01352/FULLS – The Cruck Cottage, Winchester Road – extension of existing garage to form domestic workshop – support. Permitted.
• 13/01468/FULLS – Brookvale, Muss Lane – single storey side extension to move utility room and extend kitchen, first floor extension to extend bedroom and add en suite – support. Permitted.
• 13/01540/TPOS – Roughwood, Romsey Road – Crown lift one Beech – support. Permitted.
73. Clerk’s Report
73.1 Nothing to report.
74. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 16 September 2013 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm