Planning minutes 2 June 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Village Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 2 June 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
42.1 Cllr Curtis.
43. Minutes of the Meeting held on 12 May 2014
43.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 12 May 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
43.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Werrett, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 12 May 2014 be accepted as a true record.
44. Matters Arising
45. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
45.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
46. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/01132/CLES – By The Way Annex, By The Way, Romsey Road – Certificate of Lawfulness for existing use – self-catering accommodation from April to September – support
• 14/0149/CLPS – KS recreation ground – Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development – MUGA – no comment
• 14/01160/TREES – Crown Hill House, Romsey Road – remove Leylandii – support
47. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/00232/FULLS – A F Monk Rookley) Ltd, Rookley Farm, Up Somborne – boiler house for new biomass system – support. Permitted.
• 14/00430/FULLS – Sunnyside View, Stockbridge Road – construct 3 office buildings – support. Permitted.
• 14/00556/FULLS – Chalkstream, Winchester Road – new side extension, replacement front porch and flue installation – support. Permitted.
48. Clerk’s Report
48.1 Nothing to report.
49. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 16 June 2014 at 7.00pm in the Village Hall, Romsey Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm