Planning minutes 2 Dec 2013
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 2 December 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
100. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18 November 2013
100.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 18 November 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
100.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Werrett, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 18 November 2013 be accepted as a true record.
101. Matters Arising
101.1 Para 95 – Marsh Court. The Clerk had made known to the managing agent the concerns expressed re contractors’ vehicles parking on the busy A3057. The Police, Hampshire Highways and TVBC would also be informed.
102. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
102.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
103. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/02497/FULLS – Furzedown Farm, Furzedown Road – restoration and change of use of outbuilding and greenhouse to provide 3 bed single storey dwelling with office space – support. Members noted the apparent incorrect response to Q18 in the application ie change of use of non-residential floor space.
• 13/02289/Trees – Bramleys, Muss Lane – fell one Silver Birch and one Conifer – support
104. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 1/02253/TREES – St Swithun, Romsey Road – fell one Damson – support. Permitted.
105. Clerk’s Report
105.1 The Forest Extra retrospective application would be tabled at the Southern Area Planning Committee meeting on 10 December 2013. Cllr Lane would attend and Cllr Harwood would speak on behalf of the residents.
106. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 16 December 2013 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm