Planning minutes 2 April 2012
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 2 April 2012
Present: Cllr Pearson (Chairman), Cllrs Fahy and Harwood
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
32.1 Cllrs Herbert and Werrett.
33. Minutes of the meeting held on 19 March 2012
33.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 19 March 2012 had been circulated with the agenda papers.
33.2 Proposed Cllr Pearson, Seconded Cllr Fahy, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 19 March 2012 be accepted as a true record.
34. Matters Arising
34.1 There were no matters arising.
35. Declarations of Interests
36. Consideration of Planning Applications
* Forge Cottage, 1 Forge Close – fell one Conifer and reshape three others by up to one metre – no objection
37. Report on Recent Planning Applications
37.1 The Clerk reported the following decisions made by Test Valley Borough Council:
* 12/00038/FULLS – Corner Cottage, 1 Palace Close – two storey side extension to provide family room with games room overhead. No comment. TVBC refused; siting and design detrimental to area and dormer windows’ position provides unacceptable overlooking
* 12/00090/FULLS – Mandalay, 1 Old Palace Farm – remove existing roof structure and install new to provide first floor accommodation. Remove existing utility extension and construct new. Support. Application withdrawn
38. Clerk’s Report
38.1 Nothing to report.
39. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 16 April 2012 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm