Planning minutes 19 Nov 12
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 19 November 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Herbert and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
113.1 Cllrs Fahy and Harrison.
114. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 November 2012
114.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 5 November 2012 had been circulated with the agenda.
114.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 November 2012 be accepted as a true record.
115. Matters Arising
115.1 There were no matters arising.
116. Declarations of Interests
116.1 None declared.
117. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/02193/LBWS – Hayes, Romsey Road – reopen south facing window – no objection
* 12/02252/FULLS – Furzedown Farm, Furzedown Road – install electric gates and brick and flint pillars and wall, relocate wire stock fence and plant hedge behind fence – no objection
* 12/02294/TREES – St Peter & St Paul’s Church – fell Yew – no comment as application submitted by Parish Council
* 12/02324/DEMDS – Hoplands House – siting and appearance following demolition of wine store building (already approved) – no objection
* 12/02372/TREES – The Old Vicarage, Vicarage Lane – reduce 3 Yews by 5m to height of neighbouring house – no objection
* 12/02323/FULLS – 1 Palace Close – two storey rear extension and elevation alterations including chimney – objection – overdevelopment, out of keeping and not sympathetic to neighbours
* 12/02422/FULLS – 25 Eldon Road – two storey side extension to create WC and porch with bedroom and en-suite above – no objection
118. Report on Recent Planning Applications
* 12/01302/EXTS – renewal of 09/01533/FULLS – erection of house and garage on land north of 15 Riverside Green – no objection to design of the house but concerns regarding access especially to construction traffic and disruption to other residents in this busy close- permitted
* 12/01746/CLPS – Forest Extra, Up Somborne – certificate of lawful proposed development for B2 industrial use – unable to comment – not issued
119. Clerk’s Report
119.1 Nothing to report.
120. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 3 December 2012 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm