KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 19 March 2018
Present: Cllr Curtis (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Lane and Townsend
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: Two members of the public were present
35.1 Cllrs Harwood and Webb.
36. Minutes of the Meetings held on 5 March 2018
36.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 5 March 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
36.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Townsend, RESOLVED with Cllr Lane abstaining (not present) that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 March 2018 be accepted as a true record.
37. Matters Arising
37.1 There were no matters arising.
38. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
39. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 18/000555/LBWS – 2 Redhill Cottages – replacement single storey rear extension and associated alterations – suport
• 18/00524/LBWS – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – reconstruct brick wall in rear garden – support
• 18/00546/FULLS – land adjacent to 5 Riverside Green – erect 2 bed dwelling – support
40. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/03294/LBWS – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – partial dismantling of rear chimney and reconstruction incorporating tray – support. Permitted.
• 17/02796/FULLS – Somerville, Up Somborne – erect 2-bay garage – support. Permitted.
• 18/00381/TREES – Goosehill, Stockbridge Road – fell T1 Crab Apple, T3 Conifer, T4 Prunus, T5 Conifer and T2 Birch crown reduce by 25% – support. Permitted.
• 18/00402/TREES – Winterborne, Muss Lane – T1 Willow reduce and thin by 20% – support. Permitted.
41. Clerk’s Report
41.1 Nothing to report.
42. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 9 April 2018 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm