KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 19 January 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
9.1 Cllr Curtis.
10. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 January 2015
10.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 5 January 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
10.2 Proposed Cllr Werrett, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 5 January 2015 be accepted as a true record.
11. Matters Arising
11.1 All noted that the Parish Council had supported the public objections to the Gladman Developments Ltd application at its recent meeting.
12. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
12.1 None sought or declared.
13. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/02928/FULLS – land and vineyard adjacent to Garlick Lane, Hoplands, King’s Somborne – erection of agricultural building and viticulture store – object on the grounds that the proposed design appears to be industrial and would be visually intrusive in this rural area
14. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/02450/FULLS – Dodgers Wood, Furzedown Road – erection of 10.98m x 6.66m stable block onto a 14.63m x 6.70m concrete pad for stabling horses – support. Permitted.
• 14/02677/LBWS – Woodmans Cottage, Winchester Road – installation of flood gate frame around base of back door – support. Permitted.
15. Clerk’s Report
15.1 Nothing to report.
16. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 February 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm