KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 18 September 2017
Present: Cllr Sutton (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Lane and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
98.1 Cllrs Curtis and Harwood.
99. Minutes of the Meetings held on 4 September 2017
99.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 4 September 2017 had been circulated with the agenda.
99.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Sutton, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 4 September 2017 be accepted as a true record.
100. Matters Arising
100.1 There were no matters arising.
101. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
102. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/02212/FULLS – Jasmin Cottage, Winchester Road – replace conservatory roof from glass to Equinox slate – support
• 17/02327/FULLS – 2 Redhill Cottages, Winchester Road – part single storey rear extension and associated alterations – support
• 17/02326/LBWS – 2 Redhill Cottages, Winchester Road – alterations to fireplace – support
103. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/01815/FULLS – 3 Marsh Court Farm, Romsey Road – first floor extension to south side elevation
• 17/01814/FULLS – 4 Marsh Court Farm, Romsey Road – first floor extension to provide additional bedroom replacing single storey lean-to roof – support. Permitted.
• 17/02002/TREES – Stafford Lodge, Winchester Road – fell 27 Leylandii – support. Permitted.
104. Clerk’s Report
104.1 Nothing to report.
105. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 October 2017 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm