KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 18 February 2019
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Dack and A Townsend
In attendance: Mr P Storey (Clerk)
Mrs G Foster (Clerk designate)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
25.1 Cllr Curtis; Cllr Webb not present.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 February 2019
26.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 4 February 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
26.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 4 February 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
27.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 19/0024/FULLS – White Chapel, Winchester Road – freestanding air source heat pump (revised scheme) – support
- 19/00241/TREES – 1 Kings Acre – Privet, 3 Beech, one fig and one Magnolia – reduce height by up to 1.5m – support
- 19/00261/TPOS – 1 Kings Acre – Lawson Cypress – reduce height by up to 2.5m – support
- 19/02874/FULLS – KSPC – erection of community building/preschool adjacent to Village Hall (revised scheme) – own application, no further comment
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
30.1 None to report.
- Clerk’s Report
31.1 Nothing to report.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 4 March 2019 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm