KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 17 December 2018
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Dack and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: Three members of the public were present
158.1 Cllr A Townsend.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 10 December 2018
159.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 10 December 2018 had been circulated with the agenda.
159.2 Proposed Cllr Curtis, Seconded Cllr Dack, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 10 December 2018 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
160.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 18/03177/FULLS – Hedgerows, Romsey Road – first floor window in south east elevation (retrospective) – support
- 163. Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/02969/TREES – 4 New Cottages, Furzedown Road – fell 3 Norway Spruce, prune one Cherry, crown lift one Acer, reduce lateral growth on one Yew – support. Permitted.
- Cllr Webb arrived at this point
- 164. Clerk’s Report
- 164.1 The Clerk reported the Committee had met 21 (20) times during the year and considered 87 (74) applications. (previous year’s figures in parenthesis).
- 165. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 7 January 2019 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
- There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm