Planning minutes 17 Dec 12
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 17 December 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Fahy and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
129.1 Cllr Herbert.
130. Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 December 2012
130.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 3 December 2012 had been circulated with the agenda.
130.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Fahy, RESOLVED with Cllr Lane abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 3 December 2012 be accepted as a true record.
131. Matters Arising
131.1 There were no matters arising.
132. Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
132.1 None declared.
133. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/02479/TREES – Smiths Place, Stockbridge Road – fell 2 Apple and 3 Horse Chestnut – unable to comment, insufficient infromation
* 12/02552/TREES – Brookvale, Muss Lane – fell one Lawson – no objection
* 12/02662/FULLS – 2 Council Houses, Up Somborne Lane (Strawberry Lane) – demolish existing conservatory and erect two storey extension – no objection
134. Report on Recent Planning Applications
* 12/01931/LBWS – Hayes, Romsey Road – internal alterations – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/02137/FULLS – Rose Cottage, Up Somborne Lane (Strawberry Lane)– single storey link extension to provide larder – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/02193/LBWS – Hayes, Romsey Road – reopen south facing window – no objection. Permitted.
* 12/02294/TREES – St Peter & St Paul’s Church – fell Yew – no comment as application submitted by Parish Council. Permitted.
135. Clerk’s Report
135.1 The Clerk reported that the Committee had considered 64 planning applications during the past year.
136. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 7 January 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm