KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 16 October 2017
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane, Sutton and Webb
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
115. Minutes of the Meetings held on 2 October 2017
115.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 2 October 2017 had been circulated with the agenda.
115.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Webb, RESOLVED with Cllrs Curtis and Sutton abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 2 October 2017 be accepted as a true record.
116. Matters Arising
116.1 There were no matters arising.
117. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
118. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/02335/FULLS – Upper Eldon Farm, Eldon Road – barn conversion H1 to residential – concern expressed at the impact on the public footpath and the need exists to restrict construction traffic approaching from King’s Somborne to outside school travel times. One member voting against.
• 17/02336/FULLS – Upper Eldon Farm, Eldon Road – two barn conversions H2 and H3 to residential – concern expressed at the impact on the public footpath and the need exists to restrict construction traffic approaching from King’s Somborne to outside school travel times. One member voting against.
119. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 17/02212/FULLS – Jasmin Cottage, Winchester Road – replace conservatory roof from glass to Equinox slate – support. Permitted
• 17/02396/TREES – Recreation ground – fell Horse Chestnut – support. Permitted.
• 17/02333/TREES – Charlton House, 4 Camp Field – crown reduce Field Maple by 1 metre – support. Permitted.
120. Clerk’s Report
120.1 Nothing to report.
121. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 6 November 2017 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm