KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 16 November 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans, Lane and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
147. Minutes of the Meeting held on 2 November 2015
147.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 2 November 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
147.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 2 November 2015 be accepted as a true record.
148. Matters Arising
149. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
149.1 None sought or declared.
150. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/02684/TREES – Hollybrook, Winchester Road – remove one Ash – support
151. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/02214/TREES – 25 Nutchers Drove – fell one Cypress – support. Permitted.
152. Clerk’s Report
152.1 The Southern Area Planning Committee is to consider the appeal from 15/02403/FULLS Carn Brae, Furzedown Road against granting permission for a replacement dwelling and one new dwelling with associated garage and parking and installation of septic tanks (resubmission of 15/00941/FULLS) on 24 November 2015).
153. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 7 December 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.05pm