KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 16 February 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
26. Minutes of the Meeting held on 2 February 2015
26.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 2 February 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
26.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 2 February 2015 be accepted as a true record.
27. Matters Arising
28. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
28.1 None sought or declared.
29. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/00206/FULLS – Swallow Fields, Old Palace Farm – replace single first floor window with two dormer windows and new French doors and windows on ground floor – support
• 15/00244/FULLS – Maple Rise, Palace Close – extension at roof level to create 2 new bedrooms, landing and bathroom with balcony and new window; new attached workshop at rear; new window to front elevation – concern at proposed height and proximity to neighbour
• 15/00246/TPOS – 3 King’s Acre – fell one Silver Birch – support
30. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/02917/FULLS – 9 Winchester Road – various alterations and improvements to property – concern at the impact the proposals might have on the exterior walls of this listed building. Permitted.
31. Clerk’s Report
31.1 Application 14/01444/FULLS – erection of one 3 bed dwelling at 2 Redhill Cottages, Winchester Road – applicant going to appeal following TVBC’s refusal to grant planning permission.
32. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 March 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm