Planning minutes 16 Dec 13
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 16 December 2013
Present: Cllr Lane (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Curtis and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
107.1 Cllr Harwood.
108. Minutes of the Meeting held on 2 December 2013
108.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 2 December 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
108.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 2 December 2013 be accepted as a true record.
109. Matters Arising
109.1 Para105.1 – Forest Extra. The Chairman, other councillors and 40 members of the public had attended the Southern Area Planning Committee meeting at TVBC to object to the Forest Extra retrospective application for a material change of use and which the Committee subsequently rejected.
110. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
110.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
111. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/02644/TREES – 24 Nutchers Drove – reduce 5 Firs and remove one Scots Pine – support
• 13/02628/FULLS – BT telephone exchange, Romsey Road – install one ventilation louvre and one external ventilation unit – support
• 13/02691/TREES – Woodlings, Winchester Road – fell three Silver birch and one Fir – support
• 13/02702/TREES – Riverside Cottage, Winchester Road – crown reduce one Lime – support
• 13/02716/LBWS – White Chapel – retrospective – install velux roof light and stove pipe, internal construction of fire breast and flue for wood burning stove – support
• 14/02703/FULLS – Austins Cross Cottage, Church Road – new chimney pot and cowl and new stainless steel chimney liner for existing wood burning stove – support
112. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/02440/TREES – 5 Church Road –various tree works – support. Permitted.
113. Validation of planning applications consultation
113.1 No comments were thought necessary.
114. Clerk’s Report
114.1 13/02001/TREES was an application to fell one Lime at 8 Camp Field which was refused against which the applicant has now submitted an appeal.
114.2 During the year, the planning committee had met 14 times and considered 46 applications.
115. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 6 January 2014 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm