Planning minutes 15 October 2012
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committeeheld in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 15 October 2012
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Fahy and Lane
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
97.1 Cllrs Harrison and Herbert.
98. Minutes of the meeting held on 1 October 2012
98.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 1 October had been circulated with the agenda.
98.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Fahy RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 1 October 2012 be accepted as a true record.
99. Matters Arising
99.1 There were no matters arising.
100. Declarations of Interests
100.1 None declared.
101. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 12/02036/AGNS – Furzedown Farm, Furzedown Road – reclaimed hay/straw barn – noted
* 12/02014/FULLS & 12/02015/LBWS – 2 The Granary, Park Farm – retrospective application for erection of a fence and trellis – no objection
* 12/02023/VARS – Sunnyside View, Stockbridge Road – proposal to lay new office building foundations only for time being – no objection
* 12/01931/LBWS – Hayes, Romsey Road – internal alterations – no objection
* 12/02174/LBWS – Marsh Court – repair of garden structures and replacing lost gates and decorative elements – no objection
102. Report on Recent Planning Applications
102.1 The Clerk reported the following decisions made by Test Valley Borough Council:
* 12/00983/FULLS – Slate Cottage, Up Somborne – double garage with room above – some public concern at the proposed height of the building but no formal objection. Permitted.
* 12/01977/TREES – 3 Nutchers Drove – two Sycamore fell and crown lift, fell middle Lime, 2 Yew pollard and fell, crown lift one Whitebeam, fell Lawsons Cypress and fell Western Red Cedar – no objection except that the lime should not be felled but pollarded. Permitted.
103. Clerk’s Report
103.1 The Clerk reported that he had applied for planning consent to fell one Yew tree by the main entrance door into the Church following receipt of the necessary Faculty.
104. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 5 November 2012 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm