KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 15 June 2015
Present: Cllr Lane (Acting Chairman), Cllrs Evans and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
82.1 Cllrs Curtis and Harwood.
83. Minutes of the Meeting held on 1 June 2015
83.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 1 June 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
83.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Sutton, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 1 June 2015 be accepted as a true record.
84. Matters Arising
84.1 There were no matters arising.
85. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
85.1 None declared or sought.
86. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/01144/FULLS – Hoplands House, Hoplands – replacement West wing, alterations to door and window fenestration and enlargement of residential garden to incorporate site of former wine store – support
87. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/00791 PDMBS – Cow stall conversion, Horsebridge Road – previous concerns remained relating to vehicle access, lack of bat survey information, and the undesirable nature of the proposed development in an isolated countryside location. Prior approval not required.
88. Clerk’s Report
88.1 The Clerk reported on the need to update the information held at TVBC on the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) and Councillors expressed the view that
89. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 6 July 2015 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.15pm