Planning minutes 15 July 2013
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 15 July 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Mercer
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
51.1 Cllrs Herbert and Werrett.
52. Minutes of the Meeting held on 1 July 2013
52.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 1 July 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
52.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Mercer, RESOLVED that the minutes of the meeting held on 1 July 2013 be accepted as a true record.
53. Matters Arising
53.1 There were no matters arising.
54. Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
54.1 None declared.
55. Consideration of Planning Applications
* 13/01352/FULLS – The Cruck Cottage, Winchester Road – extension of existing detached garage to form domestic workshop – support
56. Report on Recent Planning Applications
None to report.
57. Clerk’s Report
57.1 Nothing to report.
58. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 5 August 2013 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.10pm