KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 15 April 2019
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Dack, A Townsend and Webb
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: 2 Members of the public were present
49.1 There were none
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 01 April 2019
50.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 1 April 2019 had been circulated prior to the meeting.
50.2 Proposed Cllr Townsend, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 01 April 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
51.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
52.1 None declared personally. The Parish Council have an interest in the first application.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 19/00812/TREES – Recreation Ground Adjacent Village Hall – Fell 2 saplings (species unknown) adjacent to footpath – UNABLE TO DISCUSS AS PARISH COUNCIL APPLICATION
- 19/00833/FULLS – New Lease Farm Winchester Road – Retention of mobile home with ancillary car parking for use by an agricultural worker – OBJECTION
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 19/00436/FULLS– Clausentum Danes, Winchester Road – remove rear conservatory and erect garden
room – support – PERMISSION
- 19/00380/CLES – erection of barn, South West corner of OS Parcel 5652, Furzedown Road – support – ISSUE CERTIFICATE
- 19/00018/TREES – 14 Riverside Green – fell one Silver Birch – support – NO OBJECTION
- 19/00481/TREES – 3 New Cottages, Furzedown Road – fell Laburnhm, reduce lateral growth of another
and reduce Apple crown to 0.3m – NO OBJECTION
- 19/00566/TREES – 9 Winchester Road – mixed species – reduce all trees in height by upto 3m |received.
– NO OBJECTION
- 19/00570/TREES – 2 New Cottages Furzedown – T1, T2 – Apple – crown thin by up to 1 metre
– NO OBJECTION
- 19/00650/TPOS |1 No. Prunus Kanzan – Crown reduce by up to 3.5 metres, remove excessive deadwood
and thin epicormic growth by 30% | The Cruck Cottage Winchester Road Kings Somborne Stockbridge
Hampshire SO20 6PF – NO OBJECTION
- Clerk’s Report
55.1 An update had been received from HCC regarding the installation of 3 passing places along Chalk Vale, within Up Somborne. HCC had intended to start work in June. The siting of the passing places had been questioned and further information requested from HCC. To be discussed at full council meeting.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Thursday 09 May 2019 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.20pm