Planning minutes 12 May 14
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Village Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 12 May 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: One member of the public was present.
35. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 April 2014
35.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 7 April 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
35.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Lane, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 7 April 2014 be accepted as a true record.
36. Matters Arising
37. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
37.1 No Interests declared or Dispensations sought.
38. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 14/00947/FULLS – Swallowfields, Old Palace Farm – conversion of existing garage to form kitchen and two storey side extension to form new garage and utility room with bedroom on first floor – support
39. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 14/00398/ FULLS – Marsh Court –restoration and alteration to ancillary buildings, reopening of west porch, alterations to east wing, reconstruction of north elevation, rainwater drainage improvements, restoration of leaded light glazing to garage block and other improvements – support. Permitted.
• 14/00539/TPOS – 8 Camp Field – crown lift one Lime to 4m – support. Permitted.
• 14/00614/TREES – 9 Riverside Green – crown reduction of 3 mature Silver Birch in rear garden – support. Permitted.
• 14/00527/TREES – 1 Forge Close – fell one Norway Spruce and remove large lower limb of Beech – support. Permitted.
40. Clerk’s Report
40.1 The Clerk reported that Forest Extra had appealed against the decision not to grant a certificate of proposed lawful development for B2 industrial use.
41. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 2 June 2014 at 6.30pm in the Village Hall, Romsey Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm