KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 12 June 2017
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Lane and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present
66.1 Cllr Curtis not present.
67. Minutes of the Meetings held on 22 May 2017
67.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 22 May 2017 had been circulated with the agenda.
67.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Harwood, RESOLVED with Cllr Sutton abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 22 May 2017 be accepted as a true record.
68. Matters Arising
68.1 There were no matters arising.
69. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
70. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 17/01162/FULLS – Barn North of 8 Compton Cottages, Compton Manor Estate – demolish existing barn and erect 3 bed dwelling – support
71. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 16/03166/FULLS – Garage Court Scott Close/Eldon Road – amendment to plan to demolish existing garages and erect three 3 bedroom houses with replacement parking – object as previously on the grounds that the proposal is inappropriate for this area given the adjacent dwellings are bungalows, the proposed dwellings are very close to existing tree canopies which should have TPOs placed upon them for protection and that, if approved, some protection should be included in the permission to protect the border fence which is not owned by the applicant. Permitted
• 16/03029/FULLS – Manor Farm House, Winchester Road – erection of detached dwelling, double garage, new highway access and private garden area – support. Permitted.
• 17/00733/FULLS – 3 Vicarage Cottages, Old Vicarage Lane – single storey rear extension amended design – support. Permitted.
• 17/00811/FULLS – Vine Cottage, Muss Lane – removal of existing wooden structure and erection of garden studio – support. Permitted.
72. Clerk’s Report
72.1 Nothing to report.
73. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 26 June 2017 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm