Planning minutes 1 July 2013
KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 1 July 2013
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Lane, Mercer and Werrett
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
43.1 Cllr Herbert.
44. Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 June 2013
44.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 3 June 2013 had been circulated with the agenda.
44.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED with Cllr Werrett abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 3 June 2013 be accepted as a true record.
45. Matters Arising
45.1 There were no matters arising.
46. Declarations of Interests and Dispensations
46.1 None declared.
47. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 13/01103/TREES – 2 Tarrant Villas, Nutcher’s Drove – fell one Yew – support
• 13/01234/FULLS – 19 Eldon Road – two storey side extension, single storey rear extension and new front porch – after considerable discussion on the impact this size of development would have on the local scene, the apparent lack of access and the loss of trees and hedges, despite the assurances given on the application form, the majority view was to express concern at these proposals
48. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 13/01039/TREES – Crown Hill Cottage, Romsey Road – reduce Sycamore to hedge height – support. Permitted.
49. Clerk’s Report
49.1 The Clerk drew councillors’ attention to the notification received confirming that for three years from 30 May 2013 householders could build a larger single storey development under Permitted Development. Extension increases would be limited from four to eight metres on detached houses and from three to six metres on all others.
50. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 15 July 2013 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.50pm