KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 1 April 2019
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, A Townsend and Webb
In attendance: Mrs G Foster (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: 3 Members of the public were present
41.1 Cllr Dack.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 04 March 2019
42.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 4 March 2019 had been circulated with the agenda.
42.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr A Townsend, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 04 March 2019 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
43.1 There were no matters arising.
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
44.1 None declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 19/00650/TPOS Trees The Cruck Cottage Winchester Road
1 No. Prunus Kanzan – Crown reduce by up to 3.5 metres, remove excessive deadwood and thin epicormic growth by 30% – SUPPORT
- 19/00575/FULLS Building The Old Yard, Sunnyside View Stockbridge Road
Change of Use of ‘The Old Yard’ from B1 building to D1 – SUPPORT
- 19/00733/FULLS Building Briar Cottage Winchester Road
Erection of three bay detached garage (Amended scheme) – SUPPORT
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 18/03161/FULLS – Pepperwood Park, Hoplands – convert equestrian building to provide 2 staff accommodation units (part retrospective) – support.
- 18/03326/TREES – 3 Old Iron Foundry – Five Acer reduce height by 2m, Yew reduce and reshape by 1.5m – support. Permitted
- 19/00241/TREES – 1 Kings Acre – Privet, 3 Beech, one fig and one Magnolia – reduce height by up to 1.5m – support.
- 19/00261/TPOS – 1 Kings Acre – Lawson Cypress – reduce height by up to 2.5 – support.
- Clerk’s Report
47.1 Nothing to report.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 15 April 2019 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.45pm