KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.15pm on Monday 22 September 2014
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans and Lane; Cllr Reeves in attendance
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
83.1 Cllr Werrett.
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 8 September 2014
84.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 8 September 2014 had been circulated with the agenda.
84.2 Proposed Cllr Harwood, Seconded Cllr Curtis, RESOLVED unanimously that the minutes of the meeting held on 8 September 2014 be accepted as a true record.
- Matters Arising
- Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
86.1 None sought or declared.
- Consideration of Planning Applications
- 14/02081/TREES – 9 Winchester Road – reduce and crown lift Hawthorne, Beech and Willow and prune one fruit tree – support
- 14/02092/FULLS – land to rear of Carn Brae, Furzedown Road – two detached dwellings with garages and parking – support by majority with Cllr Laner objecting on the grounds of over development and loss of open space
- Report on Recent Planning Applications
- 14/01319/FULLS – 3 Furzedown Cottages, Furzedown Road – removal of existing outbuilding and erection of a one storey and two storey rear extension – support.
- 14/01648/FULLS – Village Hall – solar roof panels and three air source heat pumps – support.
- Clerk’s Report
89.1 No decision yet on the Forest Extra appeal.
- Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 6 October 2014 at 6.30pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 7.35pm