KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 7.00pm on Monday 6 July 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Curtis, Evans and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
90.1 Cllr Lane.
91. Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 June 2015
91.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 15 June 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
91.2 Proposed Cllr Evans, Seconded Cllr Sutton, RESOLVED with Cllrs Curtis and Harwood abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 15 June 2015 be accepted as a true record.
92. Matters Arising
92.1 There were no matters arising.
93. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
93.1 None declared or sought.
94. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/01391/FULLS – New Lease Farmhouse – siting of temporary mobile home for three years for agricultural worker – support
• 15/01497/FULLS – Land at New Farm – upgrade base station with 12.5m monopole with 6 antennas and 3 remote radio units – support with the request that a back up power supply be incorporated to avoid loss of signal during the frequent power cuts
95. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/00774/FULLS and F/15/00775/LBWS – Marsh Court – alterations to ancillary building – support. Permitted.
• 15/00649/FULLS – The Old Exchange, Romsey Road – amendment to previous application to erect a detached oak framed open double garage and garden store with room over – support. Permitted.
96. Clerk’s Report
96.1 The Clerk reported on the dismissal of the appeal against the decision not to allow the erection of a new dwelling on land behind 2 Redhill Cottage on the grounds of proximity to No 2 and Briar Cottage with the loss of the existing gap and the character and appearance of the proposed dwelling failing to preserve or enhance the character and appearance of the conservation area.
97. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 20 July 2015 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm