KING’S SOMBORNE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a Meeting of the Planning Committee
held in the Epworth Hall at 6.30pm on Monday 5 October 2015
Present: Cllr Harwood (Chairman), Cllrs Evans, Lane and Sutton
In attendance: Mr P J Storey (Clerk to King’s Somborne Parish Council)
Public Session: No members of the public were present.
122.1 Cllr Curtis.
123. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21 September 2015
123.1 The minutes of the meeting held on 21 September 2015 had been circulated with the agenda.
123.2 Proposed Cllr Lane, Seconded Cllr Evans, RESOLVED with Cllr Sutton abstaining (absent) that the minutes of the meeting held on 21 September 2015 be accepted as a true record.
124. Matters Arising
124.1 There were no matters arising.
125. Declarations of Interests and Requests for Dispensations
125.1 None declared or sought.
126. Consideration of Planning Applications
• 15/02214/FULLS – Brookvale/Oaktree House, Muss Lane – change of use of land to domestic use by removing existing fence and vegetation and replace by turf/top soil and new 2M high close board fence – support
• 15/02319/TREES – 25 Nutchers Drove – fell one Cypress – support
127. Report on Recent Planning Applications
• 15/02008/TREES – 1 Kings Acre – various tree works – support. Permitted.
128. Clerk’s Report
128.1 The Gladman Developments application to build at the top end of Eldon Road will now be determined by TVBC on 13 October 2015.
128.2 The Forest Extra appeal against the refusal to be granted permission to carry on a business in Up Somborne has now been determined and permission granted subject to various conditions limiting hours of delivery, despatch and work, no work to take place outside the building, a scheme of noise control to be introduced, some alterations be made to the building and a requirement exists to submit to TVBC details of how large vehicles can park and manoeuvre enabling to leave the site in a forward direction. Subsequent failure to meet the required deadlines for implementation will result in the permitted use ceasing.
129. Date, time and place of next meeting – Monday 19 October 2015 at 7.00pm in the Epworth Hall, Winchester Road, King’s Somborne
There being no further business, the Chairman closed the meeting at 6.40pm